Thursday, April 14, 2011

Orange Chicken

I found this recipe on www.allrecipes.com. My kids love chinese food and they love this recipe. When I found it, I was kind of turned off because the first review of it says it is horrible, but I read on and found that people didn't think it was to bad IF you changed a couple things. I will add the link but if it doesn't work it is titled "Orange chicken" and it is listed by: sal. The 2 reviews that had the changes that I used were from FELICIOUS and CUTECOOK17. (This is Dallins favorite meal, he even eats it with his chopsticks that he has saved from a restaraunt, and he is really good with them. I think it is a sign of him serving his mission in Asia. :) We will see.) I have been trying to feed my family healthier foods so instead of serving it with just plain white rice, I did 1/2 white and 1/2 brown, I liked it alot better and the kids couldn't even tell! Here is the link: www.allrecipes.com/Recipe/Orange-Chicken/Detail.aspx

3 comments: